Battery Management System
Electrical systems are complex and critical to heavy-duty vehicle performance. The BMS-100 Battery Management System enables continuous electrical system monitoring of a heavy-duty vehicle’s entire battery and electrical system while in operation.
Ideal for managing no-idle loads, the BMS-100 system offers:
- Relays to switch auxiliary batteries into and out of tractor battery charging system
- Customizable software for battery loads and system profiles
- Integrated pins provide connections to auxiliary batteries, starting batteries, CAN Bus communication, and customer-provided relays/solenoids
- LED to indicate system status
- 电子产品是新城东区盆栽ide protection against environmental damage
BMS-100 SELECTED FEATURES
The BMS-100 system provides the following information:
- Tractor starting battery voltage
- Auxiliary battery voltage
- Current draw to and from auxiliary battery pack
- System temperature (battery characteristics are affected by temperature changes)
- Auxiliary batteries State of Charge (% of charge remaining) and State of Health (% of initial full capacity remaining)
- Run time remaining at battery instantaneous current draw
- j1939 can bus
maximum current rating
- 250 amps continuous
- 2,500 amps inrush current
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Height: 1.8 in.
- Length: 6.4 in.
- Depth: 3.6 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs